Aqua Medic's warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below:
- Please refer your customers to us for any and all warranty issues.
o Your customer will need a copy of their receipt and digital photographs of any parts in question available at the time of their call.
- The warranty period for Aqua Medic products is one year (365 days) from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship.
o Please note that this is from the date of purchase, not from the date of installation, so the product must be opened and tested upon receipt regardless of the intended time-frame of use.
- If a defect exists, at its option Aqua Medic Inc will (1) repair the product at no charge using new or refurbished replacement parts, (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product.
- If the product fails in the first 10 days from the date of purchase, Aqua Medic will send a new unit, and a pre-paid shipping label for the return of the defective item, directly to the end user.
- After the 10 day automatic replacement period, the end user must ship the product to us, at their expense, and the repair or replacement policy will be applied. Aqua Medic will pay to send the repaired or replaced product directly to the end user.
o The end-user must include with the returned product:
§ A copy of their original purchase receipt
§ A letter explaining the issue experienced
§ Complete contact information
o Any deviation from the above inclusions will significantly delay the processing of the claim.
o Goods returned under warranty and found defective will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Aqua Medic Inc, and returned to the customer freight prepaid. Goods returned under warranty and found to be not defective will be returned to the customer freight collect.
o Return shipping paid for by Aqua Medic will always be for standard ground delivery. The end-user may elect to pay additional shipping charges for expedited service.
- A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty on the original product or 90 days; whichever provides longer coverage.
- When a product or part is exchanged any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Aqua Medic’s property.
- Please note that replacing a product for your customer from your inventory without routing them through normal warranty procedures may mean that you receive a repaired product. Please call us to discuss how we can assist you in remedying any urgent customer issues.
- Aqua Medic exercises a strict repair or replacement only policy and refunds, as a rule, are not available.
- Under special circumstances, and at the discretion of Aqua Medic, refunds may be given in cases where the product is under warranty but cannot be serviced or replaced in a timely manner.